Sabtu, 12 Oktober 2013

Text From Makkah ♡


when the friendship will never end... I still in you my best, althought just "Say Hi" with your mom...
Pril, you know?since the day that you're gone hmm i just realy close with your mom..you know, how perfect you are. Proud of you :") 
You said : "do favors for others and you'll have many poeple who love and care about you, naturally..."
it's work, pril..thankyou for everything my best..
You know, i feeling fine, no more tears.. because I realy love you and I've got to let you go :")
Just rest in peace and we miss you so much, Aprilia Putri Utami ♡

1 komentar:

  1. youtube - youtube - videodl.cc
    youtube is an app for Android to download and manage video poker. video poker. Play it online online for youtube mp4 free or start playing. youtube is an app for Android to download and manage video poker.

    BalasHapus